Cos De BAHA 2% Hydroquinone Brightening Serum is a skincare product that contains 2% Hydroquinone as the active ingredient. Hydroquinone is a skin lightening agent that is used to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and uneven skin tone. The serum may improve skin brightness and promote a more even skin tone.
- Lightening: Hydroquinone is a potent skin lightening agent that can effectively reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dark spots, and age spots.
- Brightening: Hydroquinone can improve skin brightness and promote a more even skin tone, giving the skin a more youthful and radiant appearance.
- Inhibiting melanin production: Hydroquinone works by inhibiting the production of melanin, the pigment that causes dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Carrier agents: These help to deliver the active ingredient to the skin and improve its absorption.
- Humectants: These help to hydrate the skin and keep it moisturized.
- Preservatives: These help to prevent the growth of bacteria and extend the shelf life of the product.
- Stabilizers: These help to maintain the stability and integrity of the product.
- pH adjusters: These help to balance the pH of the product to optimize its effectiveness.
How to use:
- Cleanse skin: Wash your face with a gentle cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and makeup.
- Apply serum: After cleansing, apply a small amount of the serum to your face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Massage: Gently massage the serum into your skin until fully absorbed.
- Wait: Wait for the serum to dry completely before applying any other skincare products.
- Sun protection: Remember to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen during the day to protect your skin from UV damage.
It is important to note that Hydroquinone is a controversial ingredient and its use is regulated in some countries. Long-term use of Hydroquinone has been linked to health concerns, including ochronosis, a skin condition that causes dark patches on the skin. It is recommended to use the product as directed by a skincare professional and to follow sun protection measures to minimize sun damage