Missha All Around Safe Block Aqua Sun is a sunscreen that is designed to protect the skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. It has an SPF of 50+ and PA++++ rating which is the highest possible level of protection against UVA rays. The formula is designed to have a lightweight, watery texture that is easy to apply and absorbs quickly into the skin without leaving a greasy or sticky residue. Additionally, the sunblock contains natural ingredients such as aloe vera, centella asiatica, and portulaca oleracea extract to moisturize, soothe and nourish the skin. It comes in a 50ml container and can be used as part of a daily skincare routine, usually applied last in the morning before going outside.
Key Benefits :
- UV protection: The main purpose of a sunscreen is to protect the skin from harmful UV rays, and Missha All Around Safe Block Aqua Sun does this by providing both UVA and UVB protection.
- Hydration: The formula of Missha All Around Safe Block Aqua Sun is formulated with hyaluronic acid, which helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- Non-oily: This sunscreen is non-oily, which means it won’t leave a greasy residue on the skin, making it suitable for all skin types including oily skin.
- Water-resistant: The sunscreen is water-resistant which means that it will stay on the skin even if you sweat or get wet, making it suitable for outdoor activities.
- Lightweight: The sunscreen is lightweight, meaning it won’t feel heavy or greasy on the skin, and it can be easily absorbed by the skin.
- Brightening: Missha All Around Safe Block Aqua Sun also contains niacinamide which helps to brighten the skin and improve the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate) – a UV filter that provides UVB protection
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate – a UV filter that provides UVB protection
- Butylene Glycol – a humectant that helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine – a UV filter that provides UVA protection
- Water – the base of the formula
- Silica – helps to absorb excess oil and improve the texture of the skin
- Dicaprylyl Carbonate – an emollient that helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin
- Niacinamide – a brightening ingredient that helps to improve the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone
- Cetyl Ethylhexanoate – an emollient that helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin
- 1,2-Hexanediol – a humectant that helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin
- Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer – helps to improve the texture of the skin
- Isohexadecane – an emollient that helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin
- Polysorbate 80 – helps to emulsify the formula
- Ethylhexylglycerin – a skin-conditioning agent
- Sodium Hyaluronate – a humectant that helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin
- Adenosine – helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Fragrance – added for a pleasant scent
How to use:
- Cleanse your face and pat dry.
- Take an appropriate amount of sunscreen (about a nickel-sized amount for the face) and apply it evenly over your face and neck.
- Make sure to apply the sunscreen 15-20 minutes before sun exposure to allow it to be fully absorbed by the skin.
- Reapply the sunscreen every 2 hours, or immediately after swimming or sweating.
- When using in conjunction with other skincare products, it is recommended to use the sunscreen as the last step in your skincare routine.
- It is also important to use a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 and that provides both UVA and UVB protection.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
It is important to note that while sunscreen can help protect the skin from sun damage, it should be used in conjunction with other sun protection measures such as seeking shade and wearing protective clothing.
What is the procedure for delivery?
- Your items are carefully reviewed once our system has processed your purchase to make sure they are in flawless condition.
- They are packaged and given to our reliable delivery partner after passing the last round of quality inspection.
- The package is then delivered as soon as possible to you by one of our delivery partners. They will call you to rectify the problem if they are unable to do so at the time or at the address you have supplied.
- We adhere to the "closed box delivery" principle. Which is essential to protect client privacy, product adulteration, and alteration prevention, as well as the authenticity of the products.
How much are the shipping fees?
Throughout Dhaka: 60 BDT
Away from Dhaka: 120 BDT
Enjoy Free shipping on all orders above ৳2500 Throughout Bangladesh
What is the anticipated time of delivery?
What is the anticipated time of delivery?
1–2 days within Dhaka
Away from Dhaka: 3–5 days