Skinfood Rice Wash-Off Face Mask is a skincare product that is designed to exfoliate and brighten the skin. It contains rice extracts, which are known for their ability to gently remove dead skin cells and impurities from the skin.This face mask has a creamy texture that is easy to apply and massage into the skin. As you massage it onto your face, the rice particles gently exfoliate the skin, leaving it feeling smooth and refreshed.In addition to rice extracts, this mask also contains other nourishing ingredients, such as glycerin and macadamia seed oil, which help to hydrate and moisturize the skin. It also contains niacinamide, which is a form of vitamin B3 that helps to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.To use Skinfood Rice Wash-Off Face Mask, you should first cleanse your face and pat it dry. Then, apply a generous amount of the mask to your face, avoiding the eye and lip areas. Massage the mask into your skin in circular motions, focusing on areas that are prone to dryness or dullness. Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Gentle Exfoliation: The rice particles in the mask provide a gentle exfoliation that removes dead skin cells and impurities, leaving the skin feeling smoother and brighter.
- Brightening: The mask contains niacinamide, which is a form of vitamin B3 that helps to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Moisturizing: The mask contains glycerin and macadamia seed oil, which help to hydrate and moisturize the skin, leaving it feeling soft and smooth.
- Smoothing: The creamy texture of the mask, combined with the exfoliating rice particles, helps to smooth out rough patches of skin and leave it looking and feeling more even.
- Anti-Aging: The mask contains antioxidants that help to protect the skin from free radicals, which can cause premature aging. This can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin looking more youthful and radiant.
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract: Rice extracts are rich in antioxidants and help to gently exfoliate the skin, leaving it looking brighter and smoother.
- Water: Water is used as a base for the formula.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant that helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- Cetyl Ethylhexanoate: This is an emollient that helps to soften and smooth the skin.
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene: This is a moisturizing ingredient that helps to prevent water loss from the skin.
- PEG-100 Stearate: This is an emulsifying agent that helps to mix water and oil-based ingredients.
How to use:
- Cleanse your face with a gentle cleanser and pat it dry.
- Take a small amount of the mask and apply it evenly on your face, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
- Gently massage the mask onto your skin using circular motions. The rice particles in the mask will gently exfoliate your skin.
- Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes, or until it is completely dry.
- Rinse the mask off with lukewarm water, using gentle circular motions to help remove it from your skin.
- Pat your skin dry with a clean towel.
- Follow up with your usual skincare routine, such as toner, serum, and moisturizer.
It is recommended to use Skinfood Rice Wash-Off Face Mask once or twice a week to help keep your skin looking bright and smooth. It is a gentle yet effective way to exfoliate and brighten the skin, leaving it looking and feeling smoother and more radiant.
There are no reviews yet.