3W Clinic Honey Eye Cream is a skincare product designed to target the delicate skin around the eyes. It comes in a 40ml tube and is formulated with honey extract, a natural ingredient known for its moisturizing and soothing properties.The cream is designed to help improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and to reduce the puffiness and dark circles that can appear around the eyes. It also contains collagen and hyaluronic acid, which can help improve skin elasticity and hydration.Overall, the 3W Clinic Honey Eye Cream is a popular product among those looking for an affordable eye cream that can help improve the appearance of the delicate skin around their eyes.
- Moisturizing: Honey extract is a natural humectant, which means it helps to attract and retain moisture in the skin. This can help to keep the skin around the eyes hydrated and supple.
- Soothing: Honey extract also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe irritated or inflamed skin around the eyes.
- Anti-aging: The cream contains collagen and hyaluronic acid, which are both known to help improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightening: The cream may help to reduce the appearance of dark circles around the eyes, thanks to its hydrating and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Nourishing: The cream contains a range of natural ingredients that can help to nourish and protect the skin around the eyes, including honey extract, shea butter, and jojoba oil.
- Honey Extract: Honey is a natural humectant, which means it helps to attract and retain moisture in the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can help to soothe and protect the skin.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is rich in fatty acids and vitamins, which can help to nourish and moisturize the skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and protect the skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is a lightweight oil that is easily absorbed by the skin. It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, which can help to nourish and protect the skin.
- Collagen: Collagen is a protein that is naturally found in the skin. It helps to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance that is found in the skin. It helps to hydrate the skin and improve its elasticity.
- Adenosine: Adenosine is a natural compound that is found in the body. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, which can help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use:
- Start by cleansing your face and removing any makeup or dirt around the eye area.
- Take a small amount of the cream, about a pea-sized amount, on your fingertip.
- Gently pat the cream around the eye area, starting from the outer corner of the eye and moving towards the inner corner.
- Use your ring finger, as it exerts the least amount of pressure on the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Gently massage the cream into the skin using circular motions until it is fully absorbed.
It is recommended that you use it twice daily, in the morning and at night, for best results.
What is the procedure for delivery?
- Your items are carefully reviewed once our system has processed your purchase to make sure they are in flawless condition.
- They are packaged and given to our reliable delivery partner after passing the last round of quality inspection.
- The package is then delivered as soon as possible to you by one of our delivery partners. They will call you to rectify the problem if they are unable to do so at the time or at the address you have supplied.
- We adhere to the "closed box delivery" principle. Which is essential to protect client privacy, product adulteration, and alteration prevention, as well as the authenticity of the products.
How much are the shipping fees?
Throughout Dhaka: 60 BDT
Away from Dhaka: 120 BDT
Enjoy Free shipping on all orders above ৳2500 Throughout Bangladesh
What is the anticipated time of delivery?
What is the anticipated time of delivery?
1–2 days within Dhaka
Away from Dhaka: 3–5 days